|IT'S ONEEEE HIT TO THE BAWDAAAYY
||[Apr. 29th, 2008|07:55 pm]
classic rock stamp
|||||Brass Buttons;; Gram Parsons||]|
1. Do you explain yourself/your reasoning well or do you have to repeat yourself and 'dumb things down' to be understood?
I usually repeat myself to strangers or to classmates and teachers, and I don’t want to say it’s because I’m ‘above’ their reasoning so much as maybe they can’t understand my logic or even comprehend what I’m saying. Sometimes I’m not clear, or I’m too loud, or I just say things that might seem inappropriate to the discussion without further explanation and often times I don’t have that opportunity. In the company of friends, usually it hooks only because said friends are trained to my brain.
2. Do you prefer having a close-knit social group, or do you prefer being a popular social butterfly?
I’ve really grown to love people in the past four years, so I love immersing myself within them. When all’s said and done though I’ve only got so many friends (all of whom I just love to pieces).
3. What type of art do you like the most?
I’ve sort of gone beyond the still visual anymore – tangible things, or at least things that look tangible appeal to me the most, these days. Hypocritical since I still doodle everywhere!!
4. How does the outside world influence you politically, emotionally, spiritually?
I’ve become less political and more realistic: party affiliations mean nothing to me, the people do. Really the outside world has just convinced me to think more and more this way. Emotionally I’ve grown so, so, so much since my early days that I’m almost nothing like the kid I used to be, which is a very good thing as far as my interactive endeavours go. I find it much easier to relate to people and make friends, probably because of my experiences at Disney World throughout my life and my high school senior class and Academic Challenge team – they’re amazing. Spiritually? God is a mythos and a fabrication of all things that can just be abstractly described as “love”, what really counts to me is the thriving soul which carries on even when the present body cannot.
5. How well of a first impression do you think that you make on people? Do people usually like you right off or do they have to get to know you to really become friends?
It’s up in the air. I don’t try to be liked: I try to not be disliked. Not many people I know personally really “dislike” me, although I have a tendency to grate on nerves, sometimes. First impressions? Ask yourselves!
6. What type of music do you like to dance to the most?
I really can just wiggle to anything, since in the end it all comes down to the basic primal notes and beats. I “dance” best to pop-type tracks.
7. Do you function best under stress or pressure or with free range?
Since I force myself into pressure even when I have free range, pressure it is.