RULES 1. Be nice. 2. Don't bitch about who you get. If you're displeased, wait a while (one week) and get restamped. You can do this once. 3. ONLY BANDS THAT FORMED PRIOR TO 1980. As this is CLASSIC ROCK. 4. We, by no means, want to steal the thunder from classic_r_stamp. In fact, we'd be glad to affiliate with them. 5. Our themes change weekly but that doesn't mean that they won't come back eventually (the 'band stamp' one, however, is always going on) 6. Put your application BEHIND AN LJ CUT. 7. Don't stamp people as solo artists/individual peeps. That'll be a separate theme. 8. bold your final stamp 9. Once you've joined, you WILL SRSLY VOTE FOR OTHERS. People took the time to vote for you so be nice. Also, if you don't vote at least semi-regularly, we may or may not approve your application when a theme rolls around. Just sayin'. 10. You will get stamped after you have a sufficient number of votes. No set time limit. And no, 'oh, you got five votes total HERE YA GO' either. 11. For apps, put in SOME SHRED of effort. So we can properly stamp you and not have fifty-million people stamped as 'The Beatles' running around when said people aren't alike at all. 12. If you want to advertise, GET PERMISSION from your (mostly) benevolent mods strawberispring and crucifixation. We'll most likely say 'YESSSS' so don't be afraid to ask. 13. To show that you've read the rules, put 'It's only rock'n'roll' in the subject line and 'BUT I LIKE IT' in the cut-text
WHAT IS YOUR…
Name: Gender: Age: Location:
WHAT ARE YOUR…
5 Positive traits: 5 Negative traits: Hobbies: Outside Interests: Random likes: Random dislikes: Favourite bands: Favourite song lyrics:
MAY WE SEE YOUR…
this cycle: The Rolling Stones
rules 1. you must be a stamped member of the community. If you submit the regular app and it's in queue, go ahead and submit this one. :D 2. submit your application within two days for the current band. We have many bands planned to do for this theme so please get your applications IN 3. BOLD your final answer. 4. BE DETAILED! BEEEEEEEEE DETAAAAAAAAAAILED!! 5. Put 'ONE HIT TO THE BODY' in the subject line. 6. don't include the things in parentheses
1. Do you explain yourself/your reasoning well or do you have to repeat yourself and 'dumb things down' to be understood?
2. Do you prefer having a close-knit social group, or do you prefer being a popular social butterfly?
3. What type of art do you like the most?
4. How does the outside world influence you politically, emotionally, spiritually?
5. How well of a first impression do you think that you make on people? Do people usually like you right off or do they have to get to know you to really become friends?
6. What type of music do you like to dance to the most?
7. Do you function best under stress or pressure or with free range?