|ONE HIT TO THE BODY
||[Apr. 29th, 2008|07:36 pm]
classic rock stamp
1. Do you explain yourself/your reasoning well or do you have to repeat yourself and 'dumb things down' to be understood?
Oh my god, do I EVER have to explain myself slowly. People either can't hear, or I never say it slow enough for then to catch. That, and I'm so weird that I'm just too obscure for people to get. EVER. Only a select few people "get" me on the first try.
2. Do you prefer having a close-knit social group, or do you prefer being a popular social butterfly?
Close knit for sure. So very few people actually like me for me, and I'm too shy to get out of my protective shell for just anyone, that it'd be impossible to be socially active.
3. What type of art do you like the most?
Surrealism, no disputing. It's my favorite. Dali is my HERO.
4. How does the outside world influence you politically, emotionally, spiritually?
Politically, not much. I make my own political decisions, thankyouverymuch. However, outside influence (mostly of the Lennon and Harrison persuasion) has affected my spiritual views greatly. My belief system is a mix of christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and whatever else I feel is right.
5. How well of a first impression do you think that you make on people? Do people usually like you right off or do they have to get to know you to really become friends?
My first impression is rarely anything memorable. I'm not hated outright at first, I'm just....THERE, you know? To be my friend, a REAL friend, you HAVE to get to know me.
6. What type of music do you like to dance to the most?
Anything fast-paced, like VERY fast-paced, and I love old 50s and 60s music. THAT was the golden age of dance music right there.
7. Do you function best under stress or pressure or with free range?
Free range, for sure. Pressure me, and I'll snap your head off.