|ONE HIT TO THE BODY
||[Apr. 29th, 2008|06:38 pm]
classic rock stamp
1. Do you explain yourself/your reasoning well or do you have to repeat yourself and 'dumb things down' to be understood?
For the most part, I am rather easily understood except sometimes I can just talk too fast and people can just stare at me like 'say what?' But for the most part, I can be understood.
2. Do you prefer having a close-knit social group, or do you prefer being a popular social butterfly?
Somewhere in the middle. I like having friends everywhere but being the most popular kid in school isn't my intent. I like having a close-knit group of friends and then several school-acquaintances.
3. What type of art do you like the most?
I kind of like cut up, crazy art. Not entirely pop art, even though I do love that. Kind of eclectic and wiiiild. -wigglearms-
4. How does the outside world influence you politically, emotionally, spiritually?
Mostly it's international stuff that I hear and think 'wtf? And now we're still talking about fucking Miley Cyrus?' It just kind of makes me angry but more like a petulant kind of distaste than out and out anger. Other than that, I'm kind of just indifferent or lulz about it.
5. How well of a first impression do you think that you make on people? Do people usually like you right off or do they have to get to know you to really become friends?
Usually I have to get to know people although, as said in the other one, I usually make a good impression but it sometimes takes a few conversations to really warm up to me and my brand of lulz.
6. What type of music do you like to dance to the most?
Anything. I can dance to anything. Although, largely, I like dancing to, well, dance grooves. Something where I can really dance. Hippy-dance. You know...hippy, not hippie (because that's not dancing, it's spastic acid trips) like hip-dancing. Oh, you know what I mean! Although I can dance to any style, I prefer the dance-y stuff.
7. Do you function best under stress or pressure or with free range?
I procrastinate too much to do it with free range. PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE