|Goo Goo G'joob!
||[Apr. 29th, 2008|03:12 am]
classic rock stamp
|||||"Choose Love" - Ringo Starr||]|
1. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Do you like to be out there where people can see you, or hidden away like a wallflower?
Well, I can be a bit of both really. Generally I'm completely introverted. I'm quiet and keep to myself most of the time, despite how terribly badly I want to just be OUT THERE. However, if I'm with a friend who is being loud and silly I'll usually join right in.
2. How do you feel about family? About friends? About people in general?
Gah, I absolutely adore my family and friends. <3 Even if they upset me for whatever reason, I still love them so much. I can't even properly express how much. People in general? Eh....Like many, my faith in mankind (what little I had in the first place) is steadily falling. It's sad. I'd love to believe that people are generally good, but it's just impossible for me after seeing so many screwed up things happen.
3. Do you see yourself as progressive (working for the future), trendy (feeling only for the present), or retrograde (stuck in the past)?
Oh man, definitely retrograde. Not just for my undying love of the 60s and 70s and how I seem to be stuck there...But also how I seem to be stuck in the past of my own life. I dwell on things for far too long and go through an intense feeling of nostalgia almost every day.
4. Do you like to question things and experiment or take things for what they are and appreciate them as such?
Hm...I guess a bit of both. I don't really experiment, but sometimes I just have to wonder "why" and "how" and then attempt to find out. But many times I find myself just accepting things.
5. How well of a first impression do you think that you make on people? Do people usually like you right off or do they have to get to know you to really become friends?
I don't think I make a very good first impression at all. xD I'm usually terribly quiet and I think people tend to take that as either I'm a snob, or some sort of freak. If anyone decides to ask me any sort of question (I'm obviously thinking about school here- people tended to come to me for help thinking "Oh she's quiet, she must be smart" lol) they'd find I'm quite nice and would try to help them as much as I can. I've made a couple of friends/acquaintances that way.
6. How well do you work in a team? Do you prefer to do things alone or split off and work with a partner or collaborate with a multitude of persons?
From a school work point of view, I could never get anything done unless I worked by myself. If I was forced into a group they'd talk amongst themselves and I'd sit there doing nothing. However, if I was with a group of people who actually did what they were supposed to and I was comfortable with them, I could work just fine.
7. Do you like a multitude of appreciation or attraction from the opposite sex for whatever you do or do you prefer doing your own thing and letting them be damned?
I'll be completely honest here and say that I love getting positive attention. If someone says something nice about me I just swell up with joy. It doesn't happen too often though.